Friday, November 26, 2010

'TWAS THE BEST GIFT EVER!

Tonight, Breydon received one of the best gifts a grandparent could give to their grandchild! He received a storybook of The Night Before Christmas from Mamaw! As you can see, he absolutely loved it! It was so sweet to see his excitement. I'm sure he will treasure this forever. Thank you, Mom. Love you! Now, can we send one up to heaven? There's a few voices I wish I could hear again!

2 comments:

mamaw said...

And now I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. I love this!!! He knew just what it was!!! He's so excited. I love you Bubby!! Oh how I wish we could get a book up to heaven and have them send it back!! I'd love to hear their voices again too!! Love you!!

~Lisa~ said...

Make me get all emotional, love this soooo much. God bless!