I took Breydon to his well visit appointment today. As always, he provided the entertainment for his doctor and the staff. Among the many highlights…..
Breydon: When can I get the flu mist? I just love it! I could get one every day!
Dr. Rob: So, Breydon…you’re in first grade now! You’re getting so big. How is first grade?
Breydon: Well, it’s pretty good. I think I’ve got it mastered.
...
Breydon: When can I get the flu mist? I just love it! I could get one every day!
Dr. Rob: So, Breydon…you’re in first grade now! You’re getting so big. How is first grade?
Breydon: Well, it’s pretty good. I think I’ve got it mastered.
...
During his eye exam:
Nurse: Now cover your right eye with your right hand….what can see?
Breydon: I can’t see anything, but if you’d move the chart closer it would be a lot better!
Dr. Rob: I’m gonna squeeze your tummy to check things out…
*Noise*
Dr. Rob: Oh, I think I squeezed too hard!
Breydon: You thought I tooted, but that was just the table paper. You’ve got this!
Breydon: Dr. Rob. Did you vote today? That’s important you know…
Dr. Rob: Great job, Buddy. Give me a high five.
Breydon proceeds to hit his hands as hard as he can…
Breydon: Did that hurt you?
Dr. Rob: *Laughs* That was so hard it blistered me!
Breydon: Oh My Gosh! Should I go get the nurse?
Breydon: Mom, that visit was fun. I could do this the rest of my life!
Of course, we leave the office and he seemed to be a hit with all of the hugs and waves out the door. Never a dull moment with Breydon! I just love him!
Nurse: Now cover your right eye with your right hand….what can see?
Breydon: I can’t see anything, but if you’d move the chart closer it would be a lot better!
Dr. Rob: I’m gonna squeeze your tummy to check things out…
*Noise*
Dr. Rob: Oh, I think I squeezed too hard!
Breydon: You thought I tooted, but that was just the table paper. You’ve got this!
Breydon: Dr. Rob. Did you vote today? That’s important you know…
Dr. Rob: Great job, Buddy. Give me a high five.
Breydon proceeds to hit his hands as hard as he can…
Breydon: Did that hurt you?
Dr. Rob: *Laughs* That was so hard it blistered me!
Breydon: Oh My Gosh! Should I go get the nurse?
Breydon: Mom, that visit was fun. I could do this the rest of my life!
Of course, we leave the office and he seemed to be a hit with all of the hugs and waves out the door. Never a dull moment with Breydon! I just love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment