Saturday, September 18, 2010

I MADE IT!

Full-term for twins is 37 weeks...and I finally made it! I never thought that would happen. I had my ultrasound yesterday and these girls weigh 7 lbs each! No wonder I feel like I'm carrying two bowling balls! Now it's just a waiting game which is very nerve-racking! Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

mamaw said...

We wish you all the luck in the world!! We are so proud of you for making it this far!! You are superwoman!!! God is with you every step of the way!! And we will always be there for you!! Can't wait to meet our granddaughters!!! Bubby is going to be the best big brother. He is so excited! We love you and are so proud of you!!!

Jessica said...

You are amazing and I am so very proud of you. Please let me know if I can do anything at all for you or your family. I truly mean that. Way to go girl, YOU ROCK!!!