I’m very behind on my blogging! I can’t seem to stay awake long enough in the evenings to get it done! But...I couldn’t help but make sure I took the time to share a sweet moment that I had last night. When I got home from work, Bubby was so excited to see me. We talked about his day and how he was being such a big helper to Daddy who FINALLY got our garage cleaned up (by the way..thanks, Dad!). For some reason, he just seemed so much older to me. He even looked taller! It makes me cry when I think about how fast he’s growing up. He came in the house to take a break and I said, "Bubby, you know how much Mommy loves you, don’t you?" He hid his face and said, "Aww...Mom." I said, "I mean it. I love you more than anything in this world!" He just smiled at me and came right over for a hug. He said, "I love you too, Momma." Just then....Baby B kicked him right in the stomach! We were laughing so hard! I think she’s already jealous!! It was too cute! Breydon loved it! He’s going to be such a wonderful Big Brother!Tuesday, August 17, 2010
THE JEALOUSY HAS BEGUN!
I’m very behind on my blogging! I can’t seem to stay awake long enough in the evenings to get it done! But...I couldn’t help but make sure I took the time to share a sweet moment that I had last night. When I got home from work, Bubby was so excited to see me. We talked about his day and how he was being such a big helper to Daddy who FINALLY got our garage cleaned up (by the way..thanks, Dad!). For some reason, he just seemed so much older to me. He even looked taller! It makes me cry when I think about how fast he’s growing up. He came in the house to take a break and I said, "Bubby, you know how much Mommy loves you, don’t you?" He hid his face and said, "Aww...Mom." I said, "I mean it. I love you more than anything in this world!" He just smiled at me and came right over for a hug. He said, "I love you too, Momma." Just then....Baby B kicked him right in the stomach! We were laughing so hard! I think she’s already jealous!! It was too cute! Breydon loved it! He’s going to be such a wonderful Big Brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Breydon is just too cute!! I know he had to laugh so hard when Baby B kicked him. I can just picture him laughing! He's getting to be such a big helper!! He's going to be such a great big brother. We use to call you midget mother when Lane was born. You were always doing things ot help. So Bubby will be midget daddy!! HA!! I love you Bubby!!!
Ahh Bubby will be the best BIG BROTHER:) He is such a sweet little boy!
I love that you shared this story with us, it really made me smile., Thanks for all of your love and support with Ethan. Cannot wait to meet your little girls:) You are doing a great job!
Post a Comment