I had another ultrasound today. My precious baby girls are right on track! I know these pics are a little spooky (I'm not a big fan of the 4D ultrasounds!), but I loved how they were snuggling next to each other!
I just love that they are snuggling each other!! I can't wait for them to get here. I think Baby A looks like Breydon. My granddaughters are going to be so close and they will have the best big brother ever.. This picture is just so cute!!
How neat Nicki. It is so hard to believe that tiny and they know to take such good care of one another all ready. Keep taking good care of yourself too and before you know it you will be holding those special girls. love ya~
Hi Babies!! cannot wait to meet you and hold you and rock you and help your mother keep from pulling her hair out.... you are too sweet!! wait until you meet your big brother... he's awesome!! xoxoxo
4 comments:
I keep looking at this adorable picture, how special is that!!! They are just so precious and I think oh so cute!
I just love that they are snuggling each other!! I can't wait for them to get here. I think Baby A looks like Breydon. My granddaughters are going to be so close and they will have the best big brother ever.. This picture is just so cute!!
How neat Nicki. It is so hard to believe that tiny and they know to take such good care of one another all ready. Keep taking good care of yourself too and before you know it you will be holding those special girls.
love ya~
Hi Babies!! cannot wait to meet you and hold you and rock you and help your mother keep from pulling her hair out.... you are too sweet!! wait until you meet your big brother... he's awesome!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment