Saturday, October 10, 2009

THE DREADED HAIRCUT

When Breydon was 18 months old, he had a complete meltdown when I took him to Clubhouse for Kids to get his haircut. It was awful. I was so surprised because he had always loved going there! It was not long after that when we realized Breydon had the symptoms of SPD. Since then, John has had to give him a haircut. He has done a great job, but I felt it was time to get a "real" haircut. Breydon seemed excited to go, but I was very nervous. I prayed he'd be okay...AND MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED! He was a little nervous about the scissors, but the lady that cut his hair was great and he did just fine! His sensory issues have improved so much! I'm so proud of him. I think the haircut today was a result of prayer and of course, Lightning McQueen! :)


1 comment:

mamaw said...

We're so proud of you Bubby!! You're lookin good!!! You had a blast sitting on Lightning McQueen your favorite driver!!