Sunday, September 27, 2009

BUBBYISMS OF THE WEEK...

Mom, I went to the “baffroom” but I only had one “danky” poopy.

Breydon’s teacher told me that she wanted to talk to me after class on Wednesday. I felt like I was in trouble or something and worried about detention! Ha She said, “I have to tell you something. All of the teachers keep a log of things that happen throughout the year and we share them with other teachers. I already had three things since school began and they’re all about Breydon!” She had a smile on her face so I prayed it wasn't something horrendous! ha She said she had to share a couple of them with me. I guess they were in story time and they were using finger puppets. The puppets were traveling and the ended up somewhere where nothing was in sight. Breydon stood up and said, “…Not even a Taco Bell?” That’s my boy! Then she said they continued with the story and the puppets ended up feeling very sad. It was a sad day. Breydon stood up and said in a sad sigh tone, “Well, that’s America…” He’s got it all figured out a age 4.

Today, Breydon said, “Mom. I think we need to go to Dunkin Donuts. They are very tasty!”

I was typing a reply email back to Papaw and Breydon was dictating… He said, “And Papaw, I like to play the video games and other activities.” (What 4 year old says “activities?”)

1 comment:

mamaw said...

Bubby you are keeping us in stitches!! You are so funny and so serious when you say these things. You just crack us up!! Even your teachers are cracking up!!I just love it when you say these things. I just don't know where you get this stuff!! HA!! We love you!!