Today, Breydon and I stumbled upon a water park that is only one minute from our house! I know, leave it to me to not realize we were so close! So, we packed up our things and headed out for some fun.When we arrived, Breydon didn't want to "get splashed." I figured we'd be heading home in five...
Then he decided it would be fun to play on the playground...so much for the water!



Hmmm...maybe I should check out that water?

He tried it!


...and LOVED IT!

Then my second child got in on the action...







Game on!




Then all the kids around us decided it would be fun to "get" John too!


It was a fun day!!!
3 comments:
So funny!! He had a ball!! I'm glad you found that. You know he's going to want to go back!!! Way to go Breydon. You did good spraying that water at Dad. Love you Bubby!!
Ah.... so fun! Glad that Dad had a good time to... the kiddos loved him. I agree with Mamaw now Bubby is going to want to go back......and yay for it being so close.
Great pictures Nickie!!!
Post a Comment