Breydon had a wonderful birthday party last weekend. He was so excited that he was finally 4 years old! He tells everyone from the waitress at O'Charleys to the kids in the neighborhood. "I'm four and I'm big" is the phrase around our house. Thank you to everyone for making his birthday party so special. We had a wonderful time! Here are some highlights of his special day:
Some of Breydon's funny quotes of the day:
Deb and her family were unable to make it to the party and she was so kind to leave his gift on our front porch. When Breydon woke up, I opened the door and he saw the bag. He said, "Mom, PLEASE GET IT!!" Then he called Deb to thank her and instead of saying thank you for his gift he said, "Aunt Deb, thank you for dropping by!"
When he opened up the legos that Emily, Nathan, and Dylan bought him, he said, "This is what I always wanted my whole life!"
When he opened the toy semis from Missy, Tammy, and the kids he said, "But these are too expensive [when Mamaw takes him to Target she tells him this!]
After he opened his gifts, he said, "Well, just thank you everybody!"
All in all, it was great day!!!!

2 comments:
what a fun birthday party bubby..... the pictures are great. Kisses from us.
You have awsome parents:)
xoxoxo
Bubby, I just can't believe you are 4. Time has sure flown by. You had so much fun at your party. It warms my heart when I see you so excited and having so much fun. Happy 4th birthday!! I love you bunches!!!
Post a Comment