Sunday, July 26, 2009

BUBBYISMS

On the way home from Anderson, I asked Breydon how is day went... He says, "Well, Mom. I had fun, but I’m just not gonna talk about it."

When Breydon was at Mom and Dad’s house, I called to check in... He started telling me what he was doing and then as fast as he could he said, "Oh, No. I’ve gotta go. I’ve gotta see this. Talk to you later. Bye." He wanted to watch the monkey that was on the TV.

Breydon has been watching the Powerpuff Girls. He loves them. John told him that he couldn’t tell anyone that he was watching them. Then John said, "Bubby, why do you like to watch the Powerpuff Girls?" Bubby said, "Well, Dad, because they save the day!!!

Breydon went to Uncle Kent’s house to play with the kids. I had realized when he came home that I had put shorts on him that had a zipper and a button. I wondered if he had any trouble using the restroom. I said, "Buddy, did you use the restroom at Uncle Kent’s house?" He said, "Yes." I said, "Did you have any trouble with your shorts?" He said (in his very serious tone and with his dramatic hands), "Well, I went to the "baffroom" and I pulled them down and then I pottied and then I couldn’t get them up so all my friends helped me!" I’m glad he’s made such good friends! ha

1 comment:

mamaw said...

Hilarious!!! I just love his Bubbyisms!! And I am so glad he has such good friends!!!