
Nana was in town last week. Her friend, Norman, came along for the visit and we enjoyed spending time with them. During the day, Norman kept calling Breydon "Brady." Breydon never said a word. We went to dinner that evening and Norman continued to call Breydon "Brady." At the end of dinner, Breydon sat on Norman's lap and had a serious discussion about the exit signs in the restaurant. Norman asked Breydon a question and called him "Breydon." Breydon says (with his arms up in the air), "Well, you finally got my name right!" It was hysterical! I wish I would have had it on video. I still laugh today when I hear his voice in my head. He must have been wondering why this guy that he just met couldn't get his name right! I thought it was cute that he never said a word until that moment. He's too funny!
2 comments:
Breydon is just too funny!! I can only imagine what he was thinking the whole time he was calling him Brady. He finally got his chance to tell him. I know you all had to crack up!!
Bubby is WAY TO FUNNY! I just die laughing after reading these adorable bybbyisms.... pls keep them up!! We are huge fans! They make our day.
We love you... give kisses to bubby
Post a Comment