Wednesday, June 10, 2009

EXERCISE MACHINE


Not only is Breydon the "Dancin' Machine"...he has now been deemed the "Exercise Machine!" I started a new workout video and Breydon loves doing it with me. Yesterday he said, "Mommy, this isn't very easy." I said, "Tell me about it, Buddy!" He is hilarious and sometimes it's hard for me to concentrate and focus on what I'm supposed to be doing. I'll try to get some video of him "doing the moves." I just love him!

2 comments:

mamaw said...

Loved it. He looks so cute. Can't wait to see the video. He'll probably show me his exercise moves tomorrow!! I don't know how you got through the video. Too cute!!!

~Lisa~ said...

So funny, this is to cute. He is such a fun kiddo- great personality. This picture says it all!!! Now, can Bubba come here and show Nathan and I some moves???