Saturday, May 16, 2009

A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I know I'm late in my posting, but I haven't had much computer time lately. I wanted to share some photos from a wonderful Mother's Day. My morning started out with Breydon taking me to McDonald's for breakfast! That's exactly where he wanted to take me. That's our usually date spot! ha Then, despite my back going out and John spraining his ankle, I think our family get together was a success. Deb, thank you for stopping by to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. It meant the world to me. To my family, thank you for making my day special. I love you all.



Yes, my husband is still wearing this ugly shirt....:(






Future accountant







I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

2 comments:

mamaw said...

We did have a good Mother's Day. I love being with my kids and grandkids. It means alot. Thanks so much for having all of us at your house. Love you all.

~Lisa~ said...

Bubby is so cute in those pajamas- I love when they are in their pj's dont you? I think you are an amzing woman and mother!