Breydon has been in heaven since yesterday. His cousin Kiersten came over for a slumber party! These two have had a ball from the minute she walked in the door. They crack me up! They're so cute!
Yes, they are cute!! They are my grandkids and I love them!!! It's so funny to watch them together. They just really have a good time. They really love each other,
Love this pic of Bubby and his baby cousin! I know they had a blast and Brey Brey showed her how its done by acting like a big kid!! Love you Bubby! Emwee
Love these two ADORABLE kiddos!!!! I am glad I can finally get on here.... i had the wrong adresss....i have caught up on everything on your blog...love it. Disney world looked awesome. Love you all!!!
3 comments:
Yes, they are cute!! They are my grandkids and I love them!!! It's so funny to watch them together. They just really have a good time.
They really love each other,
Love this pic of Bubby and his baby cousin! I know they had a blast and Brey Brey showed her how its done by acting like a big kid!! Love you Bubby! Emwee
Love these two ADORABLE kiddos!!!! I am glad I can finally get on here.... i had the wrong adresss....i have caught up on everything on your blog...love it. Disney world looked awesome.
Love you all!!!
Post a Comment