Sunday, February 8, 2009

KIERSTEN TURNS ONE!

My beautiful niece, Kiersten, turned one on February 5. We celebrated her big day today! It was a wonderful party and judging by the photos, I think Kiersten enjoyed her big day! Happy Birthday, Baby Girl. I love you, sweetheart!

































2 comments:

mamaw said...

Great pictures!!! I can't believe Kiersten is one. She is our baby doll!! She had a great party and got lots of presents. She really enjoyed herself along with everyone else. Happy Birthday baby girl!!! You are just precious!! We love you!!!!
Love,Mamamw and Papaw

The Bartlett Brothers said...

Hard to believe she's one already! I remember being on the bus (one of my many modes of transportation) in Chicago when I got a text that she was here! Happy Birthday sweetie! now get to walkin!! She is such a pretty little girl!

(Hi Bubby, it's Emwee. Guess what I watched today? Ellen!! xoxo)