As most of you know, my son is completely infatuated with Exit signs, Stop signs, and Jerseys! I think his favorite gift from Santa this year was his Exit sign. He gets so excited to look for them everywhere that we go... So, for Valentine's Day Mamaw and Papaw bought him his own Stop sign and we bought him ANOTHER jersey! As you can see from the video, he was thrilled. My battery on my camera was running low so I was rushing him to open his gifts. Of course, after my battery died, he said, "I mean I think so!"
Mamaw and Papaw, I tried to charge it for a few minutes for him to thank you. Of course, the battery died again so I didn't get his thank you at the end, but I'll make sure that he gives it to you in person!
We hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
He was so excited. I knew he'd love that stop sign. And the jersey well, he loved it too. Happy Valentines Day Bubby!! Enjoy your stop sign and jersey and hat. You are going to be looking good wearing your jersey and hat and riding your jeep up to the stop sign!! We love you Bubby!!!
Post a Comment