Saturday, October 18, 2008

MY BRIGHT IDEA!

Breydon and I both have colds. We haven't felt well today and we were both sick of sitting around the house. We had some library books to return and wanted to get them back so that we wouldn't be charged a late fee. Pretty sad when you just want to get out of the house so you're excited to return a library book! Anyway, on our way back home John and I thought it would be nice to stop at the church near our house to pick up a pumpkin for Breydon. Needless to say...it wasn't such a bright idea! Breydon ran around the grounds like a mad man with snot running down his nose. Then I had just turned my head away from Breydon and noticed John's face as he was cracking up and turned around to see Bubby running around with his pants down (not pictured as I was in horror trying to rush to get his pants up while people were pointing!). Then he threw a little pumpkin that he picked out and the top broke off. John ended up putting him in the car while he bawled saying he wanted to go to the pumpkin patch. What a fun 5 minutes...NOT! Here are the highlights:




Nice nose picking!


A happy ending...

1 comment:

mamaw said...

AAAWWW!!!! TELL HIM MAMAW WILL WIPE HIS TEARS AWAY.I CAN'T BELIEVE HIS PANTS FEEL DOWN!! HE NEEDS SOME HIPS TO HOLD THEM UP. ha!!! GIVE HIM KISSES FOR ME!!!