Friday, October 10, 2008

Dinner at Culvers


We met Mamaw and Papaw at the Culvers parking lot in Anderson tonight to pick up Breydon. He really wanted to eat there. So, we scraped up some change and ate some burgers...well, actually Breydon had chicken and I had a tenderloin. Anyway, Breydon enjoyed eating with us. He was just so excited. He kept pointing out the Exit signs in Culvers. He likes to find them in any store or restaurant. An elderly lady sitting across from us overheard him talking about the Exit sign and asked Breydon "Do you know what that means?" Breydon says, "That means go out." I was so proud! Of course, shortly thereafter he had to announce (quite loudly) that he TOOTED! That's my boy!

1 comment:

mamaw said...

Ha!! Here he is being so smart and then he had to toot. Must have been the green beans he ate last night for supper. He's my smart cutie pie!!! I love you Bubby!!